Cancer Prevention Clinic
Gynaecological Cancer is a major cause of concern among the women who are diagnosed with it. Early diagnosis & modern advanced treatment are bringing great hope for them.
Common Cancer in Indian Women are
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Breast cancer
Prevention and early diagnosis is key to the management of female genital cancer.
Cancer prevention vaccines are provided at our clinic.
“Detection is the key to protection”
- Midas conducts regular workshop for imparting knowledge regarding self breast examination and significance of clinical breast examination andpap smears to general population
- We aim for a cancer cervix free india as its only cancer which can be prevented with
- Cervical cancer vaccine is available with us at no extra charge for vaccination and cosultation
- Three doses to be taken by a female over 14 yr of age.
- Adolescents between 9 to 14 ys require only 2 doses and have best protection rates.
Every girl child must get her vccines .