Hysteroscopy. This procedure is performed with a small telescope attached to a camera
(called a hysteroscope) that lets the doctor look inside the uterus. Because the doctor has a direct view of your uterus, this procedure may provide the most accurate information about cavity any polyp, fibroids synechise or septum.
- It’s the window to the most dynamic organ of human body.
- In a minimally invasive way it can diagnose and treat multiple ailments without harming the uterus.
- It has helped us a lot in our* save the uterus* campaign and many unnecessary hysterectomies can be avoided.
- It has a small telescope attatched to the camera and helps direct visualisation of
- It has a small telescope attatched to the camera and helps direct visualisation of uterus