Training & Education
Dr K S Anamika has done her MBBS in first division in 2004. She completed her compulsory rotatory internship in 2005. She was a top ranker in PG entrance examination and did her MD in obstetrics and gynaecology(2006 -2009) from prestigious Rajendra Institute of medical sciences,Ranchi. She did her PG Diploma in Sonography and Advanced USG Training in 2014. She has expertise in detailed Anomaly Scan, Obstetric Color Doppler, Infertility Scans and Gynaecological USG. Dr. Anamika is well versed with minimal invasive surgery techniques and trained in the same from AIIMS in 2015. Dr. Anamika has special interest in the field of Infertility and Artificial Reproductive Technology and did her fellowship in the same in 2015.
Additional Training in IVF & Infertility
- Fogsi recognized fellowship in Infertility, ART, Endoscopy & USG in 2015
- Hands on workshop in IUI in AIMS in 2015
- Observer of ART & IVF techniques in Apollo Hospital (Sarita Vihar) New Delhi in 2014
- Workshop on basic of Infertility in 21st century at Apollo Hospital (Sarita Vihar) New Delhi in 2012
- Workshop on advanced USG in Infertility in AIIMS in 2013
- Master Training in IVF and Reproductive Medicine, Homerton University
Dr Anamika has huge experience of performing all kind of Gynaecological & Obstetric Surgeries including Laparoscopic Procedures.
She was awarded with FICMCH in 2014
Confrences, Workshop & Seminars Attended
1. Attended annual conference of ROGS in 2007 & 2008
2. Attended annual conference of BOGS in 2008
3. Attended annual conference of RCOG in 2011 held at Apollo Hospitals New Delhi
4. Attended annual conference of IFS 2011 held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
5. Participated in ultrasound workshop at annual conference RCOG - Northern Zone in 2010
6. Workshop on "Basics of Infertility in 21st century" on 14 09 2012 at Apollo Hospital (Sarita Vihar) , New Delhi
7. Hands on colposcopy course cum workshop on 2nd and 3rd September 2010 at Max Superspeciality, Saket
8. Attended annual conferences of IFS 2013 held at Indian Habitat Centre
9. Attended annual conference of AOGD in 2015
Association & Membership
Life member of Association of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Delhi(AOGD)
Life member of FOGSI
Life member of SELSI
Life member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
Life member of National Association of Reproductive & Child Health(NARCHI)
Why to choose midas clinic for gynaecology and fertility issues?
Midas clinic provides best quality reproductive health care services. It's a one stop solution for all Gynaecological,obstetric and Infertility related issues.its a place without compromise for a infertile couple.